Another day of the Kids Clothes Week Challenge! I'm really happy about how well these sweet jammies turned out!
The top was made with an early version of the Blank Tank that I pattern tested for Melly Sews several months ago. All of the Blank Slate patterns are really great and very versatile, hence the name "blank slate".
The pants are made with the basic kids pants pattern from Dana at Made. I cropped them and added a little room to make them comfy on warm summer nights.
For the pants I used a vintage bed sheet I bought at an amazing rummage sale held at a local church. The fabric is super, super soft from year's of washing and has a fun patchwork pattern.
At last year's sale I ended up with a big stack of yummy vintage fabric. Well almost a year has passed and I have barely touched that stack. I am getting ready for the big sale again next Friday, so I decided to stop hoarding and start using my vintage finds. I still have about 80% of a queen sized sheet left, so don't be surprised if I go a little Fraulein Maria with this fabric :)